Making Moves

We are in May of 2011 already. It seems like we were just celebrating New Years a couple weeks ago.

I must say that so far, this year has been great for me. I have and have had some wonderful clients, I’ve made some awesome business contacts, and I’ve gone in a new direction with my career.

I must say that so far things have been falling into place for me.

I will be celebrating my 2 year anniversary with Project Curve Appeal in 11 days. I’m extremely excited about that.

I started Plus Talk Media which is a multimedia marketing and public relations company. I’m really excited about this venture because of the need for it in the Plus comunnity.

I’ve started some freelance writing and I’m also a writer for the examiner.com as well.

I’m having a great time living and I’m looking forward to what the immediate and not-so-immediate future has to hold for me.

Just be sure to remember that life is short, and we aren’t promised tomorrow, so you must live each day like it’s your last.

I thank everyone for the continued support! No good deeds goes unturned.

~Kismet Diva ‘11

Kismet Diva Project

Get Styled by KD

884076163_rooftop-19

Comments

Post a Comment