100 Looks, 100 Days, $100 or less- Day 4

First I want to thank everyone that is following my blog and everyone that has shared my blog with their friends. I really appreciate all the support!

I’ve been sorting through clothes for the most part of the day today deciding what articles of clothing I’m going to part with and donate to Trash to Treasures Fashion Swap. I’m really excited about this event for several reasons.

  • It’s something new for the Augusta area
  • It gives me another opportunity to plan an event
  • I love clothes, shoes, and accessories
  • and it’s also allowing me to give back. Everything left over from the swap will be donated to a local women’s shelter along with 10% of all monies raised.

You will be able to find out more about this event on my website Kismet Diva Project and on my Facebook Fan Page.

As I was going through my closet today, I realized that for someone who despised wearing dresses and skirts as a little girl, I sure do have a whole lot of them now. I also noticed that I need a few items to make my summer wardrobe a little more versatile for my pleasure. I’ll be on the lookout for those items over the next few weeks.

I decided to go with something a little more casual than my normal looks. Only because it’s summer time, everyone is headed to the beach, and I know we all like to be comfortable and cool in this weather!



Remember, be practical when shopping. Will you be able to wear what you are buying again? Can you add to it or take away from it to make a totally different look? And if you can’t quite figure it out… you can always Get Styled by KD!

Don’t forget if you are in the Augusta are you can find me on Examiner.com providing you all the hot spots, shopping tips, and more in the area.

Comments