100 Looks-100 days- $100 or less- Day 3

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday. Today’s post is a little late but everyone who reads my blog or follows me on Facebook knows how busy I stay. I’ve been working on getting things in place for Plus Talk Media and a few other projects I’m working on. I’m going to start doing some youtube videos soon!

I really enjoy interacting with all of you so if you aren’t following the blog please do so, and please share with your friends.

I also have some more good news. I’m now the Plus Size Fashion Editor for the Examiner.com in Augusta, GA area. You can read my articles at Daphne the Examiner. I know this writing is going to be a challenge for me. So many rules to follow. But I’m always up for a challenge, and I’m really excited about bringing some more awareness to the plus size community in the Augusta, GA market.

Now to the main topic of the day: This is day 3 of my 100 Looks in 100 days for $100 or less. Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. And remember, you can Get Styled by KD! You can email me anytime and schedule your personal shopping experience.



Comments