100 looks $100 or less- Day 1

As a personal stylist, personal shopper, image consultant, and first a mother of 3 teenagers, I definitely have to work with a budget and think practically. When I’m shopping online, browsing through magazines, or out shopping, I always seem to like the things that cost some outrageous price! But one thing I am is practical. We live in a world of monkey see, monkey wants, and with all these reality shows of the lifestyles of the rich and famous, us practical people tend to lose sight of our own reality.

So in the next 100 days and through my column in the upcoming plus size magazine Color Me Curvy http://www.colormecurvymag.com Looks for $100 or under, I will show you how to “Keep up with the Jones’s” on a budget! Now, I may go over from time to time by a couple dollars, but if I do, believe me there is always a piece that can be replaced with something similar for less money.

In this look I took a basic white dress and added color. This is great for a wedding, cocktails, or any semi-formal event.

Single shoulder dress
$30 - bodyc.com

ALDO multi color bracelet
$14 - aldoshoes.com

Silvertone jewelry
$12 - kohls.com

Don’t forget you can get styled by me, KD for less! I will be offering virual styling session beginning July 1st, Personal Shopping Experiences for you and up to 4 girlfriends and more!

Comments

Post a Comment