iStyle4Less

As many of you know, I have entered the wonderful world of personal styling, personal shopping, and image consulting. I’ve always put my own looks together for my photo shoots, and have received many compliments.

I’m a shoe, purse, and jewelry fanatic. I love to shop! What better career choice than to be able to do what I love for other people and myself at the same time.

My dear friend, Makeup Artist extraordinaire says that there are no rules in makeup. However there are in society when it comes to wearing makeup. I’m finding that to be true in the wonderful world of fashion as well.

One of the joys of being self-employed is that most of the time you don’t have to follow society’s rules. I’ve been exploring my own personal style quite a bit lately, only to find that I don’t have one defined style. I love way too many things and I’m willing to try too many things. I dislike confinement.

While exploring fashion, I also remain practical and within a budget. There is always something I like that is outside of my price range, however, there is always something very similar to what a like less expensive.

As I flip the pages of some of the high fashion magazines, I can’t help but think how unpractical some of the designs are that the models are wearing. I totally understand the reasoning behind this but being an everyday person, I know the majority of the designs aren’t something that I would purchase and wear everyday.

When shopping, even for photo shoots, I attempt to purchase items that I know I will be able to rock again and interchange with other wardrobe items.

I’ve been playing with prints a lot lately and I know typically you aren’t suppose to mix them, however, in fashion, there are no rules. Here’s something I put together that I would definitely wear.

Dress
$36 - delias.com

Blue shoes
$27 - 4everfunky.com

Dorothy Perkins cream handbag
18 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

H m jewelry
3.49 GBP - hm.com

Comments