Blueprint for Achievement

BELIEVE while others are doubting
PLAN while others are playing
STUDY while others are sleeping
DECIDE while others are delaying
PREPARE while others are daydreaming
BEGIN while others are procrastinating
WORK while others are wishing
SAVE while others are wasting
LISTEN while others are talking
SMILE while others are frowning
COMMEND while others are criticizing
PERSIST while others QUIT

There are so many people who want things and don't know how to go about getting them. They want to get into certain areas but don't know how they work. My suggestion to everyone would be to do your research. That is the only way you are going to achieve GREATNESS.

I'm so tired of people having something negative to say about something they know nothing about. My husband and I started our entertainment company, not to get rich, but because we like doing what we do. So for those of you who we have worked with and for whatever reason we are no longer working together, we wish you the best. I don't have time for hard feelings, the what you think you are saying behind my back that you think I don't know about, or the new form friendships because I didn't respond to YOU how YOU think I should. This is my business and I run it how I want to run it. You can voice your opinion and all that good stuff. But when all is said and done, I know what's best for my business, and I know how this industry works.

For the other's who make it seem like we discussed something when we didn't...tell the whole story when you trying to put something on blast. If we didn't talk about something, don't make it seem like we had an agreement and I just didn't do it. I offered something, you chose to run your mouth before you got it and DISfriend me...why would I do anything for you? Think about that one.

So my suggestion to you all again is to do your homework. Get your feet wet solo, so you can see how good you had it. The more you discuss me the more you have other people checkin me out to see what I'm doing. THANKS for the FREE PUBLICITY!

Comments