Resurrection Sunday Outfit



In all honesty, I don’t celebrate holidays much. Most of them are too commercialized and take away from the real meaning. Humans are so easy to believe what they are told about some things instead of taking the time to read and research on their own.


I try to make it a habit to be at church every Sunday and Bible Study every Wednesday. I don’t make it every week but I’m there as much as possible. I don’t go to church for anyone but myself and I’ve finally found a place that I’m comfortable in, I can still be myself, I can grow, and even my kids enjoying being there.


Now, here comes my next challenge… I’ve been attempting to blog consistently about my life. Fashion, Food, Family, Business, and everything else that I choose to share with you all. I have always been very secretive about where I purchase my shoes, accessories, and many times clothes. Well I guess I won’t be a very good fashion & lifestyle blogger if I don’t share my finds, huh? 


Necklace: The Vintage Bar (blog post coming soon) The Vintage Bar
Shoes: Shoe Show (a while back)
Purse: Gift from my son from Shoe Dept. 

Smooches



Comments