Just Get STARTED!


I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the things I want to do.  I’ve also been thinking a lot about why I haven’t started them. One reason is finances. The other is the “perfection” being in my way again.
It’s Easter Sunday. I’ve honestly never been a big “holiday” person.

Days are just days to me. I studied so  much growing up that I know most of this holidays are so commercial that it takes away from what the TRUE meaning of them are so I have made a choice not to participate the way others do. I’ve introduced my kids to the ways of thinking in which they have developed their own views and they have made their own choices to “celebrate” them however they wish.



So with all that being said, I’m sitting in church today, and all I could really think about was two things that I’ve wanted to do for the longest. All I am going to say about those right now, are be on the lookout because I’m tired of just wanting to do them, I’m going to get them started. If I continue to wait until my money is right, my life is the way I want it to be, my businesses are moving the way I want them to, I will never get started because there will always be something “missing” with my money, my life, my business.



Whatever it is that you want to do, GET STARTED! You have to start it in order to finish it! Stop waiting on the perfect moment, your next check, or even tomorrow. START RIGHT NOW!


Smooches,

Comments