No Such Thing!


As I’ve been on this journey to making my passion a full time gig for myself, I’ve come to realize that nothing will be perfect in the beginning stages. In actuality, it will never be perfect, in my terms of the word.



I’m a true meaning of a Leo. Those of you who read and research the zodiac just a little know that Leos are perfectionist. We see things on a large scale. So when we do something and it doesn’t turn out the way we expected it, we are disappointed.


The fact that I’m also an image and brand consultant + that Leo, has me thinking that before I put anything into the atmosphere it has to be just right. As long as I believe that I will never get started because there is always something that I feel needs to be better before I put it out there. So I’m learning to develop while putting myself out there. While I’m developing so will my clients. We will GROW and DEVELOP together.


WE all have flaws. EVERYTHING has flaws. Something that is perfect to one won’t be perfect to another. So perfection is based on each individual’s standards.

So Divas and Divos stop putting things off because you don’t think you have everything in place to begin. If you continue to wait, not only will you miss out on opportunities but someone may do what you wanted to and be successful and you’ll be watching them. 

Comments