Dress the Part- 2

I went yet another job interview yesterday. I wish someone would just hurry up and hire me already. LOL This looking for a job and interviewing process is a full time task within itself.

However, it is giving me the opportunity to wear some of the clothes in my closet that I haven’t worn in awhile or that I probably would not have worn at any given point. It’s also giving me the opportunity to play with the looks a little too.

Yesterday I interviewed for an Assistant Clerk of Courts position. 2-3 hours of sitting in the courtroom per day and then another 2 or so doing paperwork. It’s a part-time position but at this point anything is better than nothing. Feel me?

I have noticed from the few times I’ve been to court (with someone else, of course) that it’s a pretty relaxed environment (where I live anyway) and most of the people are older and have been in these positions for years. So I opted to tone my outfit down, and go for a more mature look.

I’m still new to this whole photography thing… my son is taking the pictures. But I know the more I do this… the better the photos will get. So bare with me and him on the photos.

JobInt#2

JobInt#2Earrings

IMG_0221

Winter White Sweater- Dots, Gray tweed pants- Ashley Stewart

Gray buckle boots- Urban Originals , Clip on Earrings- Avon

I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

Post a Comment