Buy The Look



Hey everyone, As most of you may know, my daughter had her baby early. She was 30 weeks, and Princess Lay was born. She had to have a c-section. I just ask real quick that you keep them both uplifted in your prayers. This is my daughter's first child, and on top of having her early, having a c-section, her mini me is in NICU. She is doing well and progressing at a good pace. We couldn't ask for anything more. 



This week's Buy The Look is inspired by the entrepreneur! Some of you don't know or quite understand what it is that I do. I work with entrepreneur's such as speakers, authors, artists, business owners, aspiring business owners, etc to develop their personal brand style. This includes several things such as:

  • elevator pitch
  • personal mission statement
  • bio
And other things you need to develop  your personal brand. In developing your personal brand, how you present yourself is a major key to how people determine whether or not they are going to work with you. 

One thing I always tell my clients, "Your potential client/audience SEES you before they HEAR you" especially in this wonderful world of the internet. 




Be sure to visit my website The Image Creator to book your free consultation! You will also be able to find other services I provide, as well as some new things I'm working on. Be sure to check back regularly... I update the site once a week. You are also able to book any of my services from the site as well. I have provided links below, so you can buy this look with ease!

Happy Developing,
Daphne Marie 😘







      

Comments