Buy the Look-Wedding Inspired




Every Friday with Daphne Marie

Hey everyone! It's that time again... I have a new look for you this week from the Buy The Look series!

As most of you know life is crazy for me right now! But I'm pushing through as I've always done. I'm still here and I'm still working! I have some new services, blog series, and a few other surprises coming your way over the next few months so you definitely want to be sure to stay connected. 

I went live from Facebook yesterday with an update on my daughter and I announced a special I'm running in celebration of my upcoming 44th Birthday. In case you don't follow me on FB here you go! 


If you want to take advantage of my $44 special you have until 8 am tomorrow morning! Daphne 44 Birthday Special

Now what we are really here for! This week's Buy the Look was inspired by a friend's wedding I'm attending in August. I have a closet full of dresses that I haven't worn, however I am not sure if I want to wear any of those to her wedding... LOL.. I never want to wear what I already have even if it still has the tags on it! 


I have made it extremely EASY for you to purchase this entire look! Just click on the images below to chose your size and purchase! 

Stylish Yours,
The Image Creator
          

Comments