Inspired Looks by Wonder Woman



Growing up, I couldn't wait for the new episode of Wonder Woman to come on each week. She has always been my favorite female superhero. TV and movies just aren't the same as they were when I was a kid.


Last night, I took a small break from the grind, and went to see the new Wonder Woman movie with one of my girl friends. Needless to say, it was great. The action, the story line, and the costuming were all on point.

Note: if you haven't seen the movie play particular attention to the Batman plugs in preparation for the new Justice League movie coming out in the Fall!

Below are a couple Wonder Woman inspired looks that you can easily imitate to bring out your inner Wonder Woman! Both looks can be purchased through my Amazon Store. If you would like me to create a personal Wonder Woman inspired look or any other look feel free to contact me.



                         


Be sure to visit my website www.theimagecreator.net to book any of my services today!

Stylishly Yours,
Daphne Marie

"I don't just dress people, I create them!"

Comments