Buy The Look-2



Hey everyone! I apologize for the Buy the Look post being a little  late. As most of you already know, my mini me gave birth to her own mini me this past Friday. She had to have an emergency c-section and my granddaughter is currently in the NICU but she is doing well. We are staying prayed up and we know God has her. I thank all of you who continue to pray for her, myself, and my family as a whole. I've been through a lot of things in my soon-to-be 44 years on this Earth, but this by far has been the most difficult for me this past week.



I'm pretty  much one of those people that can handle and get through just about anything, but listen, when it comes to my children having to go through things... man that takes a toll on me. I hate to see them go through, even though I know it's a part of the growing process.

But I still wanted to take some time and give you all what you have been asking for: The details on the dress I'm wearing in the photos. You will get details on all the pieces but everyone fell in love with this dress.


Now that all my children are young adults, I have been actually putting myself first as often as possible and I've been updating my wardrobe, doing a little interior decorating (posts coming soon), and investing in some courses.


Necklace: Paparazzi Accessories (SCARFed for Attention)
Sandals: Rainbow
Dress: Boohoo

Note: This dress is plus size. Boohoo.com has a great selection of dresses similar to this one in other sizes as well. 

And don't forget, I offer personal styling services, closet edits, and more. Click here to Book Me!

Comments