Revelations 🔑



The last four months have been very unfortunate for myself and my children. The last week and a half has been even more unfortunate. Every time I think things are finally looking up, something happens to set that back. Even through all of it, the kids are what keep me going.

What I have realized these past few months:

  • Who is in my corner (truly) and who isn't.
  • Who I don't want in my corner.
  • Who I can't force to be in my corner.
  • How to use my time more wisely.
I've been introduced to some new opportunities and my creative juices have really been flowing as well. Now I just have to get the ambition to do what I know needs to be done, along with the discipline of being consistent. 

Consistency is the key to success

I find that I can give all this great advice to others but I don't take it for myself when I'm going through storms. 

With all of that being said, sometimes I can be very sparatic (something else I'm working on) I was going through my laptop and I have so much stuff that I can blog about just in my files that it is ridiculous so GET READY!!!

Comments