Seersucker in Augusta




I've been doing some updating on my fashion resume and trying to remember everything that I've done. In the course of that, and the attempt to clean out my laptop I came across photos from an event I did last year during The Masters.

For those of you who don't know The Masters is one of the biggest golf tournaments in the world. It brings in millions of dollars and people.

A friend of mine, who has recently launched a clothing line called Tatted Croc by Paris Walker III, hosted an event called Seersucker In Augusta during the week long activities that take place during Masters Week.

The event was held in historic downtown Augusta, GA at the Augusta Commons.



He called me about 3 weeks out and asked me could I produce a fashion show for the event. And of course, I accepted. I produced the entire fashion show, secured and styled all the models. Here are some photos from the event.














Comments