Who doesn't want FREE shoes?!


Hey everyone! I hope your weekend is going well so far! My week has been crazy. If you follow me on social media you already know that on Tuesday my car caught on fire! Thankfully no one was in it. It was parked in my dad's carport when the fire started. While the fire trucks were still at the house putting the fire out, my daughter had to be rushed to the ER in an ambulance because she was having an asthma attack. It was definitely a long day. The week has been even more hectic trying to find rides to get things done and the kids getting back and forth where they need to be. Needless to say, I can't wait to get another vehicle, and I'm really looking forward to church tomorrow!


I started a little contest 2 weeks ago and not many people are taking advantage of it! I mean, who doesn't want to win a pair of FREE shoes?! 

So here is what you have to do. Each Sunday of the month post your best #shoefie of the week. Be sure you are following the blog via email (The winner will only be announced via the blog so they will receive the email and will need to respond via email in order to claim their prize). You must also be following on the following social media sites:





You must also use the following hashtags in your post #shoeselfiesundayswithblendntrendz #theimagecreator #blendntrendz 

Comments