Minks & Mimosas




Ladies, are you looking for an event for you and your girls? If so, be sure to continue reading.



I retired my club shoes many moons ago. Once my kids got involved in sports, and I started focusing more on entrepreneurship I just didn't have the energy to be hanging in the clubs every weekend. Besides, it's the same faces week to week, and when the teenagers that use to babysit for you start hanging in the clubs, that's definitely a sign that it is time retire the club scene (I actually had that happen to me) LOL.

One of the things that is important when you take on the wonderful world of entrepreneurship is networking and supporting other entrepreneurs.

Back in July my friend and make-up artist hosted her first Minks & Mimosa's mixer. She has her own line of Mink Lashes and had been looking for a way to promote them. Every now and then my fellow business owners will call me and ask me what I think about their ideas or ask me if I have any, so we came up with Minks & Mimosa's.




Each attendee received a gift bag which included their very own pair of Mink Lashes, an eye shadow palette, and a few other gifts that I can't recall. There were finger foods and unlimited refills of mimosa! The royal colors of purple and gold set the tone of the evening along with the black and white paisley backdrop for photos.

Here a few behind the scene photos of the event and if you want to attend the upcoming October 2 Minks & Mimosa's be sure to check out the flyer here in this post as well as on my FB Page.









The owner of the venue The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast
(review of event venue coming soon)





Your host: Queen Tori

My mini me's snapchat post


My look for the evening:

Crop Top and Striped Blazer:  It's Fashion Metro
Skirt and Bracelet: Birthday Gift from Body Shop
Shoes: JustFab
Necklace: Walmart


The Image Creator 




Comments