OOTN: Camo & White- #Fashionindowntown

Ok so this is my first post in months! I always tell you I’m going to do better and then life slaps me in the face and I have all these things that sidetrack me. So I’m not going to say it this time, I’m just going to do it!
As most of you know, I don’t hang out much and I only go out to support people and causes that I truly support, believe and am interested in! Saturday night my friend, Zaccheus Miles, had his first Fashion Night Downtown event at Tribeca Lounge in Augusta, GA. So the hubby and I put on some “real” clothes (LOL) and stepped out for a little while.


image (1)
Black Tank Top, White blazer with black trim (thrifted $12) camo jogger style pants ($12) open toe sling back clog style heel ($29) faux pearl necklace and earrings.
Here are some photos of my peeps from the event.
image (4)
Alyse & Me

image (9)
Omar (Hubby) & Zaccheus Miles (Designer)

image (5)
Me, Thania (MUA, and Courtney (Smooch Me by Dionne)
image (6)
Jessica Tionne & Me

image (8)
Zaccheus Miles & Me

Comments