Nicki Minaj"s new clothing line for Kmart

getImage (1)
Bolero Jacket

Nicki Minaj unveiled her new clothing for Kmart this week. Now those of you who know me, know that I am not a huge fan of NM. I like some of her music but she’s not on my playlist.
Her new line consists of accessories, handbags, business & casual wear, and of course pieces for a night out on the town. Prices are very reasonable and pieces are trendy.
She also has some very conservative pieces for the office and for those of us who aren’t really into looking “urban” every time we get dressed.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces from her collection.
getImage
Galaxy Keyhold Dress
   


getImage (4)
Satchel

getImage (2)
Chainhole Keyhole Dress

getImage (3)
Captain's Hat with buttons


getImage (5)
Faux Patent Leather Envelope Clutch



You can find the full NM Collection at Kmart

Comments