Honeywine by Rajdulari- CD Review

Good morning everyone! I really promise to try and blog more often. I have my new logo courtesy of my sistafriend Melanie and it really embodies everything that I love, travel, entertainment, and shopping.

I know I say this often, but I love social networking. It provides an opportunity to not only promote your businesses, but it also allows you to connect with people that you may not have connected with otherwise. Especially in different areas of the world.

I’m an avid music lover. Now…for the record, I’m an OLD SCHOOL JUNKIE, but I do like some of the new music (mostly R&B). My love is for the independent artists that are really making MUSIC.

As you know, I have started a multimedia service company for the plus community called Plus Talk Media. I’m always searching for people to interview for different magazines that I write for, for my blog, etc. I came across this young lady on FB while she was promoting her new project. She was actually asking for donations to finish her CD. So on behalf of Plus Talk Media, we made a donation to not only support a plus size artist, but to support a woman on her grind that is making beautiful music.

Rajdulari Barnes new CD Honeywine is a must have on the Diva’s List! If you enjoy jazz and live bands, you can put this CD in, light the fireplace, grab a glass of wine and relax either by yourself or with that special someone! It makes you feel like you watching and listening to her live in a jazz club.

As I listened to this CD all that kept coming to my mind was the scene in “Mo’Betta Blues” when Lark was singing with Shadow’s band at the nightclub after Bleek got his lip busted.

My favorites are the title track “Honeywine” and “Blackbird” (the breakup song). I strongly encourage you to visit her website and purchase this CD. I promise you won’t regret it. It’s currently $9.99 on itunes.

Rajdulari album cover

Rajdulari Music

Comments

  1. I am a lover of Jazz who is looking forward to checking out Rajdulari's new CD. Thanks for sharing her with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this CD and it is truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rajdulari's first work is phenomenal! This is just the beginning. A must have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment