K Diva Deal of the Day!

Hello Everyone,

First I want to thank you for your continued support. I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July weekend. My family and I are just relaxing. The kids are bored, but that’s nothing unusual for them. LOL I’m going to stuff them tomorrow along with my dad and hopefully they will not bother me for the rest of the week! I know, I know… wishful thinking.

You all know I’m always coming up with new things to do. Sometimes I really wish my brain would go on vacation just for a little while. I probably would go crazy if it did, but it sure would be nice, because in reality I know I can’t do every idea that comes into mind.

I’m still going to give you all the 100 Looks in 100 days for $100 or Less but I’m also going to start giving you my K Diva Deal of the Day! I will chose one item under $50 to share with you. This is something I will definitely have to get use to doing.

My first K Diva Deal of the Day is for my Plus Size sisters! With me being a stylist I cater to everyone however I have a soft spot for my Plus Size sisters considering I can relate.

For those of you who may not know… there are several stores that carry plus size clothing but they only sell them via their website. Old Navy, Wet Seal, and Forever 21 are a few.

My K Diva Deal of the Day…

Sheer Wide Leg Pants-Forever 21

Wide Leg Sheer Black Pants from Forever 21 Plus. This pants are only $19.80. You can wear this several ways… Pair it with a vintage Marilyn Monroe t-shirt with red shoes and stacked bracelets and long earrings or for a more rocked out look you can do layered spiked belts, pumps, spiked cuff bracelets, layer 3 or 4 chain necklaces, and some cute studded earrings.

To achieve this look or any other look contact me. You can visit my website at Get Styled by KD.

Comments