100 Looks-100 Days- $100 or Less Day 7

I didn’t realize I was this far behind… WOW. You all have to start asking for the 100 Look if I don’t post it by a certain time. I get caught up in everyday life and other things I have going on and I totally forget to post sometimes.

Well without further hesitation… Here is Day 7 Look. You can get this entire look for $72.10 plus shipping/handling and styling fee. You can view and purchase styling services by visiting Get Styled by KD. This look today is for my Plus Size ladies. I know how hard it is for us to find trendy clothes, especially in smaller cities like the one I live in and those near me.

Pearl Roses
 

Comments

  1. K, where's the dress from!?!?!!! Love!

    Jess
    Www.skorchmag.com
    Www.lifeandstyleofjessica.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment