Who is Domino J?


Let me first say, I'm not a fan of blogging from my phone. However, I am strongly trying to make an effort to be more consistent with my blogging and when I cover events I am trying to have my posts up within a week. In order to do that, because my life is so hectic and I'm on the go so much, blogging from my phone may be necessary at times!

I had the pleasure of attending the launch party for Domino J's website last week in Columbia, SC. The venue, atmosphere, vendors, fashion show, and drinks were all on point. 


The website launch was held at Rue 77. Let me just put this out there, go by and try their frozen drinks. Our bartender was the bomb. 

Wanda of Wanda's Health Massage Therapy is the bomb. You can email me for her contact information. I got a 15 minute much needed massage and it was one of THE best I've had! 

I didn't get a chance to visit Shaune Davis makeup artist booth but let me just say those faces were beat! 

So who is Domino J? She is an independent model, Image Comsultant, and aspiring designer. You can find out more about her as well as book her services by visiting her website at www.realdominoj.com. 

Here are some photos from the fashion show. All of the looks feature her tshirts that can also be purchased on her website. Note: She has a few tshirts that when you purchase the proceeds go towards different causes such as leukemia (which is something new that I've been supporting bc my father suffers from leukemia) and breast cancer. 







Be sure to visit Domino J's site to get your tshirts. 

The Image Creator 💋

Comments