Sandwich and a Soda

It's been another long time since I've made a blog post. My life gets in the way of many things that are important to me personally, and I really need to do better.

I'm really going to make an attempt to post more often. I have like 20 blog posts listed for me to talk about... SMH... I know, it's a shame. 

I'm trying to get a set day or two each week to make blog posts. NO MATTER WHAT!

I came across this video and even though I'm not a huge fan of Tamia's (never really have been) she has had some songs I have really liked. *shrugs* trying to explain that I like her music but not a huge fan of hers would be hard. But it is what it is!

I really love the reggae type beat and the video is fun. The title is even catchy. "Sandwich and a Soda" is the lead single off of Tamia's new album Love Life scheduled to be released June 9, 2015. 

I think my favorite line is "If you wanna ride these curves, hop in your Chevy Nova" LOL 



Comments