Atlanta Meet & Greet Mimi G Style!


I had the pleasure of meeting one of my favorite fashion & DIY bloggers a few weeks ago. 

Mimi G from Los Angeles was in Atlanta and of course I always find out things that I really want and need to attend at the last minute. Thanks to my good friend ,Edrica, for letting me and the hubby ride with her. 


The Meet & Greet was held at A Piece of Cake and hosted by The B Firm PR. 

As you can see there was standing room only. 


Mimi G was exactly what I expected. Humble, warm, and very social. I'm looking forward to seeing her again this summer in LA for her 3rd Annual Sewing Fashion & Style Conference 2014. Registration is now open and spots are going fast! 

 
Once again, thanks to my friend, Edrica, who got me a ticket for my birthday early! 

Visit: www.mimigstyle.com
         www.thebfirmpr.com 

Comments