Quick update FFF Week Casting Tour!

Hello everyone! I’m blogging to you from Charlotte, NC. Hubby, Lil Diva and I are here we just wrapped up coverage of the FFF Week Casting Tour at Lane Bryant in Pineville. Plus Talk Media is my multi media service company that provides media coverage, PR, Advertising and Media Outlets for those who are looking to be public figures in the Plus Community or businesses that cater to the Plus Community. Plus Talk Media is an official sponsor of FFF Week 2012 and 2013.

I’m at one of my best friends house now just finished eating and having a homemade concoction! I sure needed it.

We are back at it again tomorrow in Columbia, SC! Hope to see you there.

603149_403258183091786_2096504278_n

For more information on Plus Talk Media “Like us” on Facebook Follow us on Twitter and Youtube

Comments