White Series- Day 2

I hope everyone is having a good morning so far. It’s hump day and that means 2 more days before the weekend begins. My weekend is going to be crazy busy and fun. My oldest son turns 18 on Monday, we are headed to Charlotte tomorrow evening so he can audition on Friday for America’s Got Talent. Saturday morning he is competing in the Aiken County Language Arts Festival. He competed last year for the first time and won 1st place for his poem “Colors”. Saturday evening, the Mr. NASH (North Augusta Senior High) takes place. I do plan to document this entire weekend so I’ll be sharing via my youtube channel.

Now back to business…

Day 2 of my white series is still quite conservative with a little color. I love earth tone colors because of my complexion but I am also a huge fan of bright colors. I decided to take the same dress and use different shades of brown as accent colors. Then I added a hint of color with the scarf, worn around the neck of course, in berry.  Along with a hint of vintage and pulling the colors together with the plaid clutch.

white series2 earthly white

This look can be yours for under $250. It’s a little more pricey than the look from Day 1 because the boots are by Steve Madden. Still at a good price though.

Remember to check out Urban Beauty Magazine

Follow me

Like me

Madame Ali on Tumblr

Hustlaz in Heelz Magazine Coming Soon! Follow us

Comments