White Series- Day 1

I’ve decided to a series of looks created around the color white. For the next 5 days, I’m going to use the same white dress, and show you the different looks you can get just by changing accessories, shoes, and jewelry.

Why did I decide to do this? Honestly, I’ve been working on a string budget lately and haven’t really been able to shop the way I use to. Not that I shopped a whole lot, but when I did, it was on a budget. Well my shopping has been terminated temporarily and I’ve been learning to put together different looks with the items I have in my possession.

Day 1 is the White Vintage look. Pearls are always an elegant, simple way to complete the vintage look. These shoes, I absolutely love. Being a plus size woman, it’s become a little more difficult for me to walk in the skinny heel “stilettos” and remain comfortable at the same time. I’ve been drawn to the block heel shoes. I still have the height and the sexiness, and I don’t have to worry about wobbling.

The classic white dress can be worn to work, out for dinner,  or to a wedding. The 1970’s vintage inspired clutch adds just enough color to this look. The best thing about this look, it’s less than $200.

white series1

Be sure to support Urban Beauty Magazine where you can find monthly fashion articles by me.

Follow me

Like me

Madame Ali on Tumblr

Hustlaz In Heelz Magazine Coming Soon! Follow Us on Twitter

Comments