100 Looks-100 Days- $100 or Less Day 6

I know, I know. I’ve been slipping with my 100 Looks in 100 Days for $100 or Less! I’ve been revamping the business website for Get Styled by KD be sure to go and check it out. I’m offering some new services as well as new rates! We’ve added virtual services as well as Stylist on Call! I’m extremely excited about these new services and can’t wait for you to utilize them.

I’ve also been working on getting everything in line for Plus Talk Media. As most of you know I’m extremely active in the Plus Community and I felt a need for a multi media service company just for US by US! I covered my first event on June 5 and interviewed reality tv star Poprah! What an honor! You can check out some of the interviews at Plus Talk TV!

Also, starting Monday, yours truly, The Kismet Diva will have her own youtube channel. I’ll be giving some fashion advice, great places to shop for plus size fashions, and more! You will be able to check me out on KD TV!

Ok, now that I have you all up-to-date on what I’m doing… Look number 6 is here. This is very simple and practical and can be worn any where! Change the shoes to some cute flat sandals for a more casual look or for a stroll on the beach. Remember, I can put you in any of these looks on a budget!

You can have this entire look for for $58 plus my service fee & shipping/handling!

White Dots- $58
 
 
 

Comments