Class not AZZ!!!!

I really am not sure where to begin with this, but I really felt the need to speak on this.
Lately I have been trying to get out a little more, attend different events, help out some friends with their events, etc. Most of my networking I do via social media, and other than Project Curve Appeal and Mocha Sisters, I very really do things in the city I live in.

Don’t get me wrong, there is plenty opportunities here, which is what has kept me here for the past 14 years because as I got more involved with things here, I noticed the potential. However, people get in their own way most of the time.


I don’t profess to be perfect, however I am very well versed and opinionated on most things. As a mother of 3 (2 boys and 1 girl), a mentor, a wife, and just a woman first... It bothers me when I see women acting out of character. Not having enough respect for themselves to make others respect them.
I have seen this far too many times, not only where I live but everywhere. Ladies, it doesn’t matter what your age is, where you live, how you were raised, etc. YOU do not have to be a product of your environment, what you see on tv, or what someone else tells you that you are
.
You must learn who you are? You are queens, mothers, educators, role models, and mentors.
Men and other women, treat you how you portray yourself. And believe it or not, your kids will treat you how you treat yourself. And most times, you kids will become what they see. When will you break the mode?
Start carrying yourself with some class and self respect. You can go out and have a good time in a club without being half naked, bumping and grinding on the mirror, or bending your butt over so people can see your draws! You attract what you put out there.

I always tell people… if you don’t want it to end up on the internet, DON’T DO IT!

Comments