Fall Fashion Forward

 


 

I've always had a difficult time finding "cute" winter clothes. This year has been different because I've ventured into the wonderful world of styling. I figured hey, since I absolutely love to shop, my friends in cyber world are always complimenting me on my outfits, shoes, and accessories in my photos, why not?! I honestly had never thought about doing something like this, but I'm loving it, and I'm so good at it! I style men, women, and children. Shoot I'll style your dog if you are willing to pay for it. LOL

My recent business venture has grown quickly. I'm working with an independent R&B artist out of Tallahassee, Florida (Janelle Nadine). I styled her for her album release party back in October. I have 2 other Indie artists that I'm working on looks and images for as well. I have been personal shopping with my Personal Assistant. She's my muse. I'm really seeing her step out of her box when it comes to what she wears.

I've always been asked to be a contributing fashion editor for Solid Women's Magazine, a new project for me that I'm extremely excited about. It's also giving me a new challenge. Normally I create looks according to personal style. With the magazine I'm create looks based on what celebrities wear. It's actually pretty fun!

I'm a huge fan of Russell Simmons. I always like his Phat Farm line with the Argyle everywhere. Shhhh… I love the polished look with a nice pair of jeans. I think all women love a man that can adapt to any environment!

Though I'm not a huge fan of females wearing male clothing, I know it can be done and can be pulled off and be HOT! So with my love of the argyle look and I love sweater dresses in the cooler months I put this look together…




It's simple, basic, and clean lines. And who says you always have to wear jewelry as an accessory. I opted to not do a necklace with this look and replaced it with a scarf, since our objective is to be warm, but not lose our sense of style!

Are you ready to create a "signature" look for yourself? Have a special event coming up? Or just want to try something new? Visit www.wix.com/manecorze/manecorze and fill out the contact form to get started.

Comments

Post a Comment