Creamy Creations




Let me start with telling you that if you are in the Augusta CSRA Area and you haven't had Creamy Creations by Crystal, I want to apologize to you. These are some of the best baked goods on the planet. I'm a thick chick and I love to eat so I've had a lot of sweets in my day. But nothing has compared to Crystal's baked goods.

Here's her story:

My name is Crystal Ann Hinson and I am the owner and operator of Creamy Creations By Crystal. I have been a baker since I was a little girl and fell in love with it. It has been along road to get here and I have fell countless times. But with perseverance and great friends and family to stand beside me I always manage to get back up and shake it off.
I was born April 20,1985 to parents who tried their best to give us a upbringing in which we didn't want for much. My dad owned his own company for a good portion of my childhood and my mom was a homemaker. I got my talent for cooking from her and my Nanny.
When I was a sixteen I graduated high school and shortly after turning seventeen had my son. In which time I was working for Food Lion and as soon as I was old enough, I transferred to the deli bakery department. When I became the manager I had to learn to decorate cakes so they sent me to classes to get me on the fast track. But after three years I needed a change and went to work at a restaurant that set me upon my career path. I started taking courses at Augusta Techinal College for culinary arts and I gravitated towards becoming a pastry chef.
Once I had my degree something in me changed and I didn't have the passion or desire for the thing that I once loved. So I gave up on it and me in away. Then I met Daphne and Omar Ali and I realized I had people in my corner who genuinely believed in me and my baking. And though they had asked me before about starting my own business I thought I couldn't do it. And months later Daphne brought it up again and I figured why not? What do I have to lose?
Creamy Creations By Crystal has taken me back to what I love and it gives me a freedom and power I never had before. I forgot about how much fun you can have in the kitchen. Mixing and trying new things. So baking is what I do, it makes me feel needed and I think we all just want to feel needed.

You can find and place orders with Creamy Creations by Crystal at:

Blog: http://creamycreationsbycrystal.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creamy-Creations-By-Crystal/101146586604878?v=wall
Twitter: @creamycreations
Email: ccreationsbycrys@gmail.com

Comments