It's Your Time to Shine

I came across this wonderful line of accessories on Twitter. I was extremely interested since my whole shopping fetish is about looking like I spent a lot of money when I really don't! Shhhh...don't tell anyone.

The name caught my attention first "Ear Candy Couture"! We all know I love accessories. You can take a plain old dress or some jeans and a wife beater and put the right accessories with it and make it look like a million bucks!

I have been a fan ever since I visited the website! Ear Candy Couture is definitely an affordable way to look glamorous!

Here is some information on the founder of Ear Candy Couture.

Jimella Johnson's belief has always been to step out of the crowd and not be apart of it- while still owning the spotlight, which is how she came up with the concept for Ear Candy Couture.

Her presence has always been able to exude such a strong confidence that was noticed whenever she entered the room. Ear Candy Couture was created to give women that same feeling while pushing the boundaries and making a statement. Her creations will provide women with quality, high fashion, and beautiful products that are also affordable. Now you too can have that certain je ne sais quoi and look like a million dollars without actually spending it.

Ear Candy Couture represents all women and is sexy, bold, and classy and designed to make you the center of attention….it's your time to shine!

Jimella's designs have been spotted on celebrities such as Lisa Raye, Antonia Carter (Toya from the Tiny & Toya Show), and Grammy Award Winning Writer & Producer, Kandi Burrus, just to name a few.

I've noticed that Jimella is great at marketing her designs as well, which is why I wanted to take the opportunity to feature her designs here at Lush Lyf. And Lush Lyf is all about living luxuriously but affordable. We go against the whole "Keepin up with the Jones's" mentality.

Below is just one of the hot designs at Ear Candy Couture.

Red Light Special Earrings
Red Light Special Earrings

Kitty Couture
Kitty Couture Bamboo

Royal Highness Bamboo
Royal Highness Hoops



Oh, and you all know I have a birthday coming up! Please consider Ear Candy Couture when looking for a gift for me! Smooches


Website: www.earcandycouture.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/earcandycouture
Twitter: www.twitter.com/earcandycouture

Comments